Aluminized IHR fabric glove
• It offers a excellent protection against contact heat
• special protection at low temperatures
• punched Kevlar® lining
• Ref. 353/S siliconized version with special protection against hot liquids
• it tolerates a contact heat of 500°C for 27 seconds
Welders cow leather glove or gauntlet
• Offers a good behaviour against contact and radiant heat problems.
• The split leather, 1,4 mm thick, is highly recommended for aggressive welding.
• 207 BFT: 3 fingers special gauntlet.
• Lined with oversleeve.
• 206 AFT: offers a best touch thanks to the grain leather palm
Grain leather glove with split leather oversleeve
408 TIG: Good behaviour against heat.
• It offers excellent dexterity and touch thanks to its thin high quality kid leather
• Kevlar® thread seams wich give more resistance to sparkles
208: as above, but more thick and resistant, cow grain leather
408 RTIG: cheaper version ofl 408 TIG, with special reinforcement and a selection of medium quality leather
• Special length
• Without lining
• Wide range of size for all the qualities
Extra quality split leather glove for welders
• Lined entirely with cotton twill
• Length of 40 cm
• Sewn with Kevlar®
• 408 K: with little reinforcement in the area of grew test friction of the palm
• 408KS: with reinforced thumb
• 408KSFOAM: with special padding on the palm offers more resistance to heat of contact
Cheap split leather glove for welders
• 408/40 40 cm long
• 408 better selection of leather than 408BC and good relation quality/price
• 408BC with long fiber split leather
• 408 OCRE wide variety of sizes