Dielectric boots made of synthetic rubber with full lining.
• Resistance to abrasion, cuts and punctures
• Good resistance to wear
• Tested at 10.000 V and suitable for jobs under
tension not superior to 1000 V ca.
• Height cm 26 ca.
Natural latex glove for electric use
• These gloves are specially to obtain high dielectric performances
• Accordino to the following standards: EN 60903 for
Europe, ASTMD120 for United States, JIST811 for Japan and to the international standard CEI 903
• They must to be used with a upper leather glove (GKJUB212 CE/ML) to protect the glove from punctures
• GKJUB212 CE/ML. Bovine leather glove with outer seams studied to be worn on dielectric gloves. It protects from mechanical aggressions
• GKJUB105CB. Light Nomex or Kevlar® glove.
Used under the gloves, it offers comfort against sweat and has FR properties of flame resistance. It protects from burns due to discharge